July coffee date

Thanks all who came
----
The next official meet up is SUNDAY JULY 8th at 11am at Crema, there is a theme for this event!
The theme is friendship show and tell. Bring something related to friendship to show and tell us about it! It could be a photo, a friendship bracelet, a gift, a book or a an item from a long inside joke! Be ready with something meaningful to you!

The next official meet up will be on July 7th at 11am at Crema unless otherwise noted.

Crema
1202 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 95126

Hey everyone thanks for making it to our second meeting!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll be there! -Rachael
Anonymous said…
Going to try and make it. Are babies allowed?
Unknown said…
I will be late, but I will be there! ~Jennifer
Molly Gil said…
Ill be there! Molly
Unknown said…
I will be bringing my son. He is 8 and would be more than happy to keep your babies entertained. I will try to be there early enough to grab us all the biggest table they have. I was wondering if we can meet earlier.
Jessica Boyd said…
I'll be there! Yay coffee!
Anonymous said…
I’ll be there! But just to clarify- this is at the old Crema location by the rainbow crosswalk?
-Shannon
Daisy said…
Sorry ladies I won't be making it to either the been a meet up on Sunday or the first Friday. I hope I can make the next meet. 😊

Popular Posts